Dear valued customer,
As a Group of Leading Travel Companies, we need to ensure that our team of operators makes safe choices for your travels especially during global situations like the Coronavirus COVID-19.
At this point, we would like to share with you all the actions that we take to guarantee that you and your employees will get carefully selected services & continuous support from our teams:
- Carefully selected choices of Airlines: We get a daily update on the announcements from the majority of the airlines, which we share within our teams and we decide how we will proceed with our bookings. For every reservation that we make for you, we ensure that we choose airlines that comply with the following:
- Guarantee the highest standards of safety and hygiene for their entire organization
- Are equipped with special Corona-kits for any passenger who might show COVID-19 symptoms
- Have crew that is trained in containment measures
- Remaining Flexible to Your Changing Priorities: You can book any flight with the confidence of being able to change your booking without a change fee. During this period, our team is trying to book for you only FLEX fares for every service and ensures that you get the best possible cancellation policies for your trip. We know that as a result of the rapidly shifting market dynamics, regional regulations or response plans, your business priorities may change. We work on adjusting our services to meet your business needs.
- Instant updates on travel news: We are in constant touch with all the relevant authorities, airlines and travel news portals to adjust our travel choices as required. This means that we can immediately respond and inform you when new travel restrictions are announced. For the latest information please contact with our phone number at: +30 210 9001100.
- Business Continuity: Our priority is to ensure that we provide the best travel services for our customers around the globe. Currently, we do not foresee any impact to the delivery of our services due to COVID-19. Kyvernitis leadership team is continuously monitoring global, federal and local authorities for relevant updates. A task force is proactively modeling the depth and duration of the situation’s forecasted impact on our industry and how we can best respond. Our offices are prepared to manage business continuity challenges that may arise. We maintain policies and procedures for responding to emergencies, including disaster recovery and business continuity plans. Our planning also ensures we can communicate in a timely manner with clients, employees and other third parties.
In its 45 years of operations, Kyvernitis Group has faced many challenges in the travel industry and has always emerged stronger with a growth in sales after each business disruption. We are committed to maintaining a positive spirit, putting our employees and our clients first and focusing on the future. With these commitments in mind, we are confident that we will overcome this new challenge as well.
Thank you for your trust in Kyvernitis Group of Leading travel companies.
KYVERNITIS MANAGEMENT TEAM